- SUPPLY & DEMAND
- SEASONAL MARKETS
- MORTGAGE RATES AND AVAILABILITY
- CONDITION OF PROPERTY
We repeatedly find that people can’t visualize the potential of a home. They have to see it. That means that how your home shows now is how people see themselves in it. They can’t see past the chips, leaks, clutter and stains—in fact, they tend to focus even more on those things.
Luckily, you can dramatically improve how your home sells with few quick steps:
- CLEAN. Inside and out. It matters. A lot.
- DE-CLUTTER. Give it away, throw it away or store it away, but get it out of your house.
- MAKE MINOR REPAIRS. Chipped paint, cracked tiles, squeaky hinges, leaky faucets. Fix everything you can.
- CONSIDER STAGING. According to the National Association of REALTORS®, staged homes sell 49% faster, and for 7-11% more money.
- CLEAN AGAIN. Really. It’s that important.
- POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC CLIMATE. The best and most recognized means of establishing the value of a home is the Comparative Market Analysis Approach which considers the above factors and leads to giving you an accurate picture of the value of your home TODAY!